Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:53 pm
- Forum: Future Video Ideas
- Topic: electronics theory (for the working man)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 529
A very good book one can download to learn about tubes. Very basic stuff, easy reading and very understandable. Inside The Vacuum Tube by John Francis Rider The book can be downloaded here: https://archive.org/details/InsideTheVacuumTube Wow, is a big book but I did some browsing already and looks ...
- Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:46 pm
- Forum: Share Your Latest Project
- Topic: My Projects so far
- Replies: 14
- Views: 813
From a paper sketch, the chassis color or design will change change soon I'll do a 3d version but my skill set for that is not there yet. So a simple illustrator sketch is it. I got several more on paper, I'm ocd so I want it well perfect haha
- Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:36 pm
- Forum: New User Introduction - Please introduce yourself to the group
- Topic: Welcome everyone and thank you for joining the blueglow forum family!
- Replies: 249
- Views: 10345
HI, Rey here, I trained as a electronic tech back in the early 90s in San Diego. Started to work in a big company, doing a no skill required job and after a year the company was preparing me for even a more boring job. So I left and it killed my passion. The many years as a motorcycle mechanic and s...